- We believe in hiring only talented and competant
individuals who are, above all, enthusiastic, dedicated, loyal
and committed team players.
- We believe that teamwork is the underlying strength
upon which the fulfillment of our Garon Mission depends.
- We believe that flexibility, interaction, and
communication must be incorporated into all positions--with emphasis
on teamwork--to provide top level customer care in a changing,
- We believe that all Garon team members should
treat one another fairly. The Garon Team makes a positive effort
to have everyone feel part of the Garon family and proud to be
a member of the Garon Team. We realize that the way we treat each
other is reflected in the way we treat our customers.
- We believe that every team member should exhibit
leadership, including setting an example for all to follow. Team
members should have the courage and conviction to go on record
with their plans in a precise and unequivacol way. Team members
do what they say they will do when speaking to customers, vendors,
and one another.
- We believe in rewarding all team members for meeting
goals and achieving results--not only in terms of numbers, but
also in terms of high quality customer care.
- We believe in committing resources of the company
to a program of personal and professional development to help
team members be all they can be.
- We believe in maintaining a safe working environment
for ourselves and our customers. This includes complying with
all applicable federal and state laws that pertain to our operations.
- We believe in maintaining security of our proprietary
information to maintain a stable internal environment for our
customers and team members alike. This committment to our own
security also recognizes the right of our customers and vendors
to their own privacy and confidentiality.
- We believe in the Garon Mission, the Garon Philosophy,
The Business Concept and the shared responsibility of customer
care, strategic planning, culture, quality, training, and team